AllSkills Recruitment & MIgration Services
Refugee visas (subclass 200, 201, 203 and 204)
About the Visa
With these visas you can move to Australia if you are subject to persecution in your home country. These visas allow you and your family to live, work and study indefinitely in Australia.
There is no visa application charge for this visa.
This is a permanent visa.
It lets you stay in Australia indefinitely.
You become a permanent resident when you enter Australia.
What can you do with this visa?
With this visa you can:
- Stay in Australia permanently
- Work and study in Australia
- Enrol in Australia’s public healthcare scheme, Medicare
- Propose family members for permanent residence
- Travel to and from Australia for 5 years
- If eligible become an Australian citizen
- Attend free English language classes through the Adult Migrant English Program