AllSkills Recruitment & MIgration Services
Investor visa (subclass 891)
About the Visa
This visa is for people who undertake business and investment activities in Australia. It allows you to stay in Australia indefinitely. To apply as a primary applicant, you must have a qualifying visa granted on a particular basis.
The visa costs AUD2,810.00.
This is a permanent visa.
It lets you stay in Australia indefinitely. The visa has a travel component that expires 5 years after the date of visa grant.
You become a permanent resident on the day the visa is granted.
- You must hold Subclass 162 – Investor (Provisional) visa that was granted to you on the basis that you satisfied the primary criteria for that visa.
- You must have lived in Australia as the holder of a Subclass 162 (Investor (Provisional) visa for a total of at least 2 years in the 4 years immediately before you submitted the application. The 2 year period does not have to be continuous.
- Meet business requirements
- Meet the health requirement
- Meet the character requirement
- Sign the Australian values statement
- Have paid back your debt to the Australian government
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused