Working Visa

Home / Migration Services / Working Visa
Any Questions ? Contact Us Now

Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) (SC482)

This is a temporary visa which allows employer to sponsor a skilled worker in order to fill in a position for which there are no available workers in Australia. Visa allows worker to stay in Australia for a period of 1-4 years, depending on the visa stream and nominated occupation. 

  • Short-term stream allows employers to sponsor skilled workers on a temporary basis for a period of up to 2 years.
  •  Medium-term stream allows employers to sponsor workers in occupations listed on Medium and Long-term Skilled occupation list for a period of up to 4 years.
  • Labour agreement stream allows employers who have entered Labour agreement withAustralian government to sponsor overseas worker

Visa holders are allowed to travel in and out of the country during the visa validity period. Family members are allowed to study and work in Australia, as well.

For Employers >


Working Holiday (SC417)

This type of visa allows young adults from eligible countries to finance their extended holiday in Australia by allowing them to work during their stay. In order to be eligible for this visa, applicant must be between 18-30 years of age, except for the citizens of Canada and Ireland, who enjoy an extended age limit of 18-35 years of age. Working Holiday visa is temporary, it is valid for a period of 12 months; however, after the period of 3 months of of specified work , subclass 417 visa holder is allowed to apply for another sc417 visa which is also valid for 12 months.

Work and Holiday (SC462)

Reserved for people from eligible countries between the age of 18-30 to extend their holiday in Australia and work while inside the country. This visa also allows you to study in Australia for a period of up to 4 months and travel in and out of the country while the visa is valid. The validity period for this visa is 12 months; however, candidates can apply for second visa after 3 months of specified subclass 462 work. In order to apply for this visa, the candidate must be outside Australia until the visa application is decided.

Occupational Trainee (SC407)

This is a temporary visa which allows applicants to stay in Australia for a period of up to 2 years in order to perform work-based training or a professional development training program. In order to become eligible for this program candidates must be sponsored or nominated unless the sponsor is a Commonwealth Government Agency. Subclass 407 visa holder is allowed to travel in and out of the country for as long as the visa is valid.