Student Visa

Home / Migration Services / Student Visa
Any Questions ? Contact Us Now

Student (SC500)

This is a temporary visa to study up to 5 years. The type of course you choose and its length will determine the length of stay. With this visa, you can participate in an eligible course of study in Australia, travel in and out of Australia and work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts. You can include family members when you lodge your visa application (partner and children). For this visa, applying must be done online, at least 6 weeks before your course starts. Also, you must have enough money to pay for your stay in Australia and you might be asked to provide evidence when you apply or during processing of your application. You can be in or outside Australia when you apply for it as well as when the final decision regarding your application has been made. The visa holder, as well as family members, must maintain adequate arrangements for health insurance during their stay in Australia.

Student Guardian (SC590)

This is a temporary visa designed for student’s parent, custodian or relative who is 21 years or older and has to come to Australia to provide care and support for one or more student visa holders, under 18 years of age or older due to exceptional circumstances. The length of this visa will be determined by the student visa holder’s stay and their age. Student guardian has to have enough money to cover all personal expenses and be able to provide accommodation, welfare, and other support. As a student guardian, you can travel outside Australia and return as many times as you want while the visa is valid. But you can’t leave Australia without the student visa holder unless you have made alternative welfare arrangements. You can include family members when you lodge your visa application, but if your child has not turned 6, visa can be granted only in some, special cases. You are personally liable for all your and family member’s healthcare costs while you are in Australia