Partner Visa

Home / Migration Services / Partner Visa
Any Questions ? Contact Us Now

Prospective Marriage Visa (SC300)

This visa lets you come to Australia to marry your prospective spouse and then apply for a Partner visa.

Offshore Partner Visa (SC309/100)

This visa lets the de facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia temporarily. Getting this visa is the first step towards a permanent Partner visa (subclass 100).

Onshore Partner Visa (SC820/801)

This is a temporary visa that allows de facto partners or spouses of Australian citizens, permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens to stay in Australia until their 801 (permanent) partner visa is approved. While on 820 partner visa, a person has the right to work or study in Australia, but also
travel in and out of the country, attend free English classes, and enjoy the benefits of Australia’s public health care program – Medicare. Applicants have the right to include a dependent child in their visa application. In order to apply for 820 partner visa, the candidate must be in Australia (immigration clearance excluded) at the time of submission and when the visa is decided.